- How do I learn about current job openings?
Open positions for experienced professionals, new graduates and hourly jobs are posted on our career opportunitiespage. You can also visit a Westlake store.
- How do I apply for an hourly position at a Westlake store or at the Distribution Center?
For these positions, visit a Westlake store for an application. For the Distribution Center, apply at the corporate office located at 14000 Marshall Drive Lenexa, Kansas 66215, Monday through Friday 8 am- 5 pm.
- What happens after I submit my résumé or application?
After receiving your résumé, we’ll review your qualifications to see if they match any open positions. If they do, a recruiter may contact you to discuss next steps. If we don’t have a current opening that matches your qualifications, we’ll retain your résumé according to state guidelines. We encourage you to re-apply if you’re interested in other opportunities.
- What are the steps in the hiring process?
If we determine you meet the qualifications of a posted position, a member of our Human Resources team will contact you to schedule a time to discuss your background and experience. If it seems that the position may be a good fit for you, we’ll schedule you for an interview. Our goal is to make the interview process as convenient and as informative for you as possible. (Reference check and background checks will be conducted upon offer of employment.)
- Do you have any tips to increase my chances of getting a job?
- What benefits does Westlake offer its associates?
Westlake offers eligible associates a wide variety of benefits for their health, wellness, retirement and peace of mind. Many associates meet the eligibility requirements. During your interview, ask if your position would make you eligible. Learn more about our benefits.
- Are unsolicited search firm and agency submissions accepted?
No. Westlake does not accept unsolicited résumés from search firms or agencies.